I made some 'tapas' dishes this weekend (well, my version of tapas) which included these honey glazed sweet potato fries which were the star of the show. Super easy to make and taste delicious.
Perfect dipped in garlic mayonnaise, tzatziki, and salsa (on separate dippings of course!)
- 1 large sweet potato
- olive oil
- seasoning (salt, pepper, paprika, dried herbs etc.)
- squeezy honey
1. Pre-heat the oven to 200 degrees and place a baking tray with a generous amount of olive oil inside.
2. Peel the sweet potato and slice into thin chip shapes, or wedges if you prefer.
3. Take the tray out of the oven when the oil is heated and place the chips in the hot oil, turning and shaking to make sure they're evenly coated (drizzle extra oil on top of needed!)
4. Sprinkle on some seasoning and drizzle honey over the top. Place in the oven and bake for 20-30 minutes, checking and turning half way through.
5. Check that they are soft in the middle, then remove from the oven and pour the chips out onto some kitchen roll, and dab with more kitchen roll to remove any excess oil. Leave to cool for a few minutes, then serve!