Crunchy biscuit, maltesers & honeycomb with white chocolate chips and soft, squidgy marshmallows
All coated in rich dark chocolate
Everyone needs to taste these
Makes 12 rocky road
- 125g slightly salted butter
- 200g dark chocolate
- 3 tbsp golden syrup
- 200g dark chocolate biscuits, crushed
- 100g Maltesers, cut in half
- large handful of honeycomb pieces
- large handful of mini marshmallows
- handful of white chocolate chips
1. Melt the butter and chocolate in a saucepan over a low heat, stirring frequently.
2. When melted and smooth, take off the heat and leave to cool down for a minute or two.
3. Next, stir in the golden syrup to the melted chocolate and mix in all of the other ingredients - biscuits, Maltesers, honeycomb, marshmallows and white chocolate chips.
4. Grease and line a tin then spoon in the rocky road mixture, and flatten down with the back of a spoon. Top with some extra white chocolate chips and mini marshmallows.
5. Leave to set in the fridge for around 2 hours, then cut into 12 squares.
You may also want to try Mini Egg rocky road!