EAT RAINBOW LOVE


University of Birmingham graduate with a passion for food & cooking as part of a healthy lifestyle

Twitter: @EatRainbowLove
Instagram: lottierainbow

Friday 14 December 2012

Welcome back!

 
Hello everyone, Merry Christmas!

I cannot believe I haven't posted in two months - I'm really cross with myself! It's for a mixture of reasons; mainly because I've been busy at uni and also because now I have my new phone I use that as my camera as well, so when I take pictures of food they don't look as good or as professional (I think I've mentioned this in a previous post) so I haven't been too keen to put photos up. So I'm sorry about the bad quality of photos in my recent posts and probably of a few yet to come. I find it difficult to find the time at uni to make lots of interesting dishes and then photograph them properly, but now I'm home I'm planning on doing a fair bit of Christmas baking over the holidays so I will whack out the good camera and hopefully brighten this blog up a bit!

If you are new to my blog then please look back over some old posts as there are some pretty tasty looking dishes and some amazing recipes :)

Here are some of my favourites:
Blueberry pancakes
Rosemary and bacon potato rosti
Incredibly gooey chocolate brownies
Cheese, tomato and herb quiche
Tiramisu cake
Cheesy, broccoli pasta bake
Mint chocolate cupcakes
Chicken and mushroom pie
Victoria sponge
Stuffed red peppers
Celebration cupcakes

Anyway, I hope you enjoy my blog, and find lots of posts that interest you, and please try out the recipes, they really are delicious!

I am going to try my best to get back into blogging on here so keep checking back for some yummy recipes.

You can find my links at the top of the page for twitter, instagram and facebook. I instagram pictures of food so if you're into that definitely look me up! I would love to see anythng you cook or bake too so don't be shy to contact me.

Hope everyone's enjoying the festive season!
Lottie

No comments:

Post a Comment