This is just a quick post to show you how to make some really good wedges to go with every meal. They are soft inside even without parboiling, and really crunchy with tons of flavour. I made some to go with chicken drumsticks the other night, mm mm (perfect with BBQ sauce too!)
- olive oil
- 1 baking potato
- schwartz season-all spice (salt, paprika, pepper, garlic etc.)
- mixed herbs
1. Pre-heat the oven to 200 degrees.
2. Drizzle some oil in a baking tray and place in the oven to heat.
3. Meanwhile, cut the potato into wedge shapes - fairly thin. (Do this by cutting the potato in half lengthways, then in half again, and keep doing this with each part until you get a number of wedges!)
4. Take out the oiled try, and place the potato wedges on, turning over so coated in the oil.
5. Cover with a sprinkled of season-all or some salt, pepper, paprika etc. followed by some dried mixed herbs.
6. Bake in the oven for around 45 minutes, or until golden brown, crisp and soft in the middle!