EAT RAINBOW LOVE


University of Birmingham graduate with a passion for food & cooking as part of a healthy lifestyle

Twitter: @EatRainbowLove
Instagram: lottierainbow

Thursday 16 February 2012

Beef Stroganoff (Valentine's Day main)

Beef Stroganoff served with pappardelle pasta

I got this recipe from here: http://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/8828/beef-stroganoff-with-herby-pasta

I love this recipe, this is the second time I have used it - most people would think stroganoff is best served with potatoes or rice but I love it with this thick, herby pasta. It sounds silly but I find that pasta can often make things more luxurious, so it's brilliant for a special occasion, and it is just more filling and satisfying too.
 I also add more parsley and soured cream than it says - I guess this is just personal taste though!
Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment