Saturday, 7 April 2012
Easter nest crispy cakes
- 30g butter
- 50g milk chocolate
- 25g dark chocolate
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp runny honey
- few handfuls of cornflakes (or other cereal)
- Cadbury's mini eggs, to decorate
1. Melt the butter and chocolate over a low heat.
2. Once melted, turn off the heat and stir in the sieved cocoa powder and honey.
3. Stir in handfuls of cornflakes at a time until completely coated in the chocolate mixture.
4. Spoon into cupcake cases, placing a mini egg in the middle of each.
5. Refrigerate for half an hour or until solid!