Fills 1 large glass
- 1/4 tub of low fat natural yogurt (I used Sainsbury's less than 2% fat probiotic natural yogurt)
- 1/3 tin of sliced peaches in syrup
- 5 or 6 strawberries, sliced
- small dollop of crème fraiche
- dark chocolate, grated or melted (optional)
1. Stir some of the peach syrup into the yogurt in a separate bowl to sweeten.
2. Spoon some yogurt into the bottom of a large glass, layer 2 or 3 peach slices on top. Spoon another bit of yogurt over the peaches. Top with some sliced strawberries. Repeat again.
3. Dollop some crème fraiche on top and garnish with some chopped peach and strawberry - delicious!