EAT RAINBOW LOVE


University of Birmingham graduate with a passion for food & cooking as part of a healthy lifestyle

Twitter: @EatRainbowLove
Instagram: lottierainbow

Friday 10 January 2014

Christmas and the New Year

Hope everyone had a fantastic Christmas and New Year filled with a lot of delicious food! Sorry that I didn't manage to post anything Christmassy in time, but I thought I would share the photos with you anyway and will hopefully put up a lot more recipes (including these) in time for Christmas 2014.

I spent New Years Eve in Edinburgh this year which was amazing and I cannot rave enough about Michael Neave's restaurant. I had the best steak and dauphinoise I've ever eaten so if anyone is in Edinburgh definitely go there!

Happy 2014 everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment