I wasn't sure if this post would be condescending but if it does anything at all, it will hopefully inspire you to fill yourself up with some delicious scrambled egg in the morning! And since breakfast is the most important meal of the day, it seems only fitting to add my favourite fresh herb to it to make it taste even better.
- 4 eggs
- splash of milk
- pinch of salt
- black pepper
- handful of fresh parsley, chopped
1. In a jug, beat the 4 eggs until smooth.
2. Whisk in some milk, salt, pepper and parsley.
3. Heat a saucepan, and melt the butter. Pour in the egg mixture and stir intermittently over a low-medium heat, making sure the egg doesn't stick to the pan and turn into an omelette, but scrambles.
(don't forget to prepare the other parts of your breakfast!)
4. When scrambled (varies from person to person - I like my eggs fairly solid but still a bit soft and moist), serve with some hot, buttered toast, or a full English!