Wednesday, 27 February 2013
Ham, cheese and chive bread
Makes 1 loaf
- 425g self raising flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 150g mature cheddar cheese, plus extra to sprinkle on top
- generous handful of fresh chives, finely chopped
- black pepper
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 6 slices of ham, chopped
- 200 - 225ml water
1. Pre-heat the oven to 200 degrees.
2. Put all of the ingredients in a large mixing bowl except for the water and extra cheese. Mix well until combined.
6. Serve warm with lots of butter or dip in baked Camembert!