I didn't know whether to call this rocky road or refrigerator cake - but either way it's biscuity, chocolatey goodness. I didn't put raisins in which I would prefer, and there are no nuts either since I'm not that keen, but the good thing about these is that you can basically add anything you want to them. They're so quick and easy to make with no baking at all!
Makes 8 squares
- 50g butter
- 100g milk chocolate
- 1 tbsp runny honey
- 100g dark chocolate digestives, crushed
- handful of marshmallows, chopped
1. Simply melt the butter and chocolate in a pan over a low heat. Stir in the honey.
2. Mix in the crushed biscuits and chopped marshmallows.
3. Line a baking tin with grease proof paper and pat down the mixture into it. At this stage I decorated it with edible glitter and chocolate hearts.
4. Refrigerate for about two hours then cut into squares.