Tender chicken thighs in a creamy, cider sauce with a wholegrain mustard & parsley tang.
Best served with rice and tenderstem broccoli
- olive oil
- 250g chicken thighs
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 200ml cider
- 100g crème fraiche
- 2 generous tsp wholegrain mustard
- handful of fresh parsley, chopped
1. Fry the chicken thighs in the olive oil in a deep pan until cooked, then remove and set aside.
2. Fry the onion and garlic in the same pan then add the cider and bring to the boil.
3. Return the chicken to the pan and cover and simmer for ten minutes, or until reduced.
4. Stir in the crème fraiche, mustard and parsley - bubble for 5 minutes then serve on a bed of rice.