This comforting pasta dish has amazing flavour from the smoky chorizo, rosemary and rich tomato sauce.
And the best part is - it all cooks in one pan, so it is a perfect quick and easy mid-week meal!
And a great way to incorporate spinach into your diet.
- olive oil
- 2 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 1 large onion, chopped
- few sprigs of rosemary, leaves chopped
- 400ml chicken stock (or vegetable)
- tin of chopped tomatoes
- 200g farfalle (or any other pasta)
- 250g chorizo, sliced
- 200g baby leaf spinach
2. Make up the chicken stock in a jug then pour into the pan with the chopped tomatoes and bring to the boil.
3. Add the pasta to the pan then cover and simmer for about 10-12 minutes, or until the pasta is cooked. Keep checking and stirring to make sure the pasta doesn't stick to the bottom, and add more water if needed.
4. When the pasta is cooked and the sauce is reduced, stir in the sliced chorizo and spinach until wilted and all mixed together. Then serve with some fresh rosemary on top!